Around the NHL - Playoffs 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I mean if he'd snapped and just kept whaling on the guy on the ice, it would have been a much worse incident in my mind. And as is, it's still pretty darn bad.
My guess is the guy slashed/injured someone in a previous game and the coach took care of business in the shadiest way imaginable. The guy took his swing, gave him a shove and a "how'd you like it?". Like I said, still zero room for that in the game.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Minnesota is in the playoffs. Looks like it will be a photo finish the rest of the way for the remaining playoff spots.

Now Minnesota should give Dubnyk a much-needed rest. He's played every single game since the trade. Don't need to burn him out for the playoffs.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
If the Hart was actually given for MVP, you gotta think he would deserve careful consideration.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So almost every WC playoff team has a recent (last season or later) Coyote on it?

NAS - Ribeiro
STL - Michalek
CHI - Vermette
MIN - Dubnyk
CGY - Schlemko
VAN - Vrbata (& McMillan)

Everyone but ANA and WPG (or LAK if the somehow sneak back in)..

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
My playoff bandwagon teams are set, in rough order of preference:

-Montreal Canadiens (obvious reasons)
-New York Rangers (win Yandle a cup)
-St. Louis Blues (my sister's team)

Teams I'd hate seeing win the cup (who are in playoff positions right now or may still qualify):

-Boston Bruins (obvious reasons)
-Los Angeles Kings (obvious reasons)
-Pittburgh Penguins (I've had enough of them)
-Chicago Blackhawks (them too)
-Nashville Predators (do not want Ribeiro to win a cup)

The rest, I won't mind if they win, but don't really have a reason to root for or against them.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I'm fully on the Capitols bandwagon. I'd love to see the great 8 get a cup. Great team.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I'm fully on the Capitols bandwagon. I'd love to see the great 8 get a cup. Great team.

I give the edge to NYR just to see Yandle lift it, but I definetly wanna see #8 win it at some point.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Lots of games on with so much meaning involved.

Ottawa is the team that just won't go away quietly and continues to give teams who have yet to clinch a spot a run for their money.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Ottawa shuts out the Rangers 3-0 and a 2 point night for Turris. Boston and Montreal are tied in their games in the 3rd period.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Bruins lose and are currently in the 9th place spot in the east. Detroit loses in OT. The Blues deny the Preds their 1st ever division crown.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I can't think of a time where I have seen so much happiness on the main board considering the news of the Kings falling short. I see about a 50/50 split between those who appreciate what the Kings have done while others don't in the Kings Fanbase.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I can't think of a time where I have seen so much happiness on the main board considering the news of the Kings falling short. I see about a 50/50 split between those who appreciate what the Kings have done while others don't in the Kings Fanbase.

Kings will have the last laugh when they win the draft lottery. :cry:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I can't think of a time where I have seen so much happiness on the main board considering the news of the Kings falling short.

Made the front page of reddit. They aren't well liked. Never really had a problem with them or their fans. Dislike Winnipeg a lot more.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Made the front page of reddit. They aren't well liked. Never really had a problem with them or their fans. Dislike Winnipeg a lot more.

Since the 2012 WCF and to this day, quite a few of their fans had wished for all of us to lose our team when we had always been their biggest supporters of hockey in LA from those who wanted to see 1 or both So. Cal NHL teams relocated. It sucks when we get such garbage attacks from such places like Winnipeg, but it more ****ed up when you get these same kinds of attacks from where you least expect it. Then again, becoming what one loathes is nothing new.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The majority of current Kings fans have showed up in the last four years or so. I don't really care what they have to say. Tell me who Zigmund Palffy is and maybe I'll listen for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad