OT: Around the NHL - PLAYOFF TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
I'm in the Nashville's crowd is f***ing annoying camp. I don't think a comparison to a college crowd is a compliment as I remember being a complete and total asshole when I was in college. Berating the other team the entire game is just bullshit. That said, the Preds look pretty good tonight.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
They just did that stupid goalie you suck chant after an empty net goal....

Seriously.

And throw towels on the ice after a win. I like how excited they are about their team..we need more cities to get into hockey like this. But some of the shit they do..weird.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I'm in the Nashville's crowd is ****ing annoying camp. I don't think a comparison to a college crowd is a compliment as I remember being a complete and total ******* when I was in college. Berating the other team the entire game is just bull****. That said, the Preds look pretty good tonight.
I hope someone in the west be it the Jets or any team really cleans their clock. I'm not a big fan of that sort of thing myself.

Penguin Suited Up

Dec 26, 2017
I'm in the Nashville's crowd is ****ing annoying camp. I don't think a comparison to a college crowd is a compliment as I remember being a complete and total ******* when I was in college. Berating the other team the entire game is just bull****. That said, the Preds look pretty good tonight.
It’s kind of a shame, because the Preds have a really good team and it’s good to see that franchise finally having some serious success.

Penguin Suited Up

Dec 26, 2017
Yep. I don't even know what we're talking about "well if this, then this". They lost. Doesn't matter. Can't prove they would have won otherwise. Such an empty message board statement.
And nobody seemed to care that Letang was out the entire playoffs.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
We knew Letang was injured in February.

RyJo went down in the WCF. Totally different. The Pens slept walk the first four games of that series and Nashville let Crosby get going in Game 4.
Nashville sympathizer.

Injuries aren't an excuse for losing. We were also missing key guys and others were playing hurt. It's the playoffs. Nashville lost because they weren't the better team on 4 different nights.

Reactions: SirBrad

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Scoring way up with years group of game 1's from last year. 28 goals last year combined. 43 so far with a period left in Sharks/Ducks game.

Wonder if that keeps up. Up to Murray to keep that total down

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
I don't mind rowdy crowds and cheers like that. Don't want to hear it, don't give up a goal. That said, having more than one chant is necessary if you're going to be that kind of crowd.

I prefer it over Columbus' For Those About Rock + cannon + "OH OH OH" song + "C-B-J!" chant after their goals. Christ it's lame.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't mind rowdy crowds and cheers like that. Don't want to hear it, don't give up a goal. That said, having more than one chant is necessary if you're going to be that kind of crowd.

I prefer it over Columbus' For Those About Rock + cannon + "OH OH OH" song + "C-B-J!" chant after their goals. Christ it's lame.

I hate the whole catfish thing. Especially when they pulled it in PPG Paints. He should have been made to eat that thing raw.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Preds Jets is gonna be one hell of a series. Hoping WPG comes out of that one, but not counting on it.

So will Vegas/LA vs SJ/ANA . Whoever comes out of those matchups.

Winnipeg has a deep lineup but the lack of experience might be the one thing to not get them past Nash. Expect them to make a deep run next year and beyond.

Would be funny if it ends up being the Predators vs Sharks in the WCF.

While we await the winner.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't really want to cheer for Columbus, but there's something satisfying about watching the Caps lose in crushing fashion on home ice.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So will Vegas/LA vs SJ/ANA . Whoever comes out of those matchups.

Winnipeg has a deep lineup but the lack of experience might be the one thing to not get them past Nash. Expect them to make a deep run next year and beyond.

Would be funny if it ends up being the Predators vs Sharks in the WCF.

While we await the winner.
I firmly believe the cup winner comes from the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad