Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also:

tenor.gif

FOREVER.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Carrie Underwood.

She like tripped or something, got a tiny scar, made a massive deal out of it and saying her face was forever changed. Then months later, shows her face, literally no one can tell what happened, she looks exactly the same.

But she's strong and a hero to.......idiots?

Carrie Underwood Reveals ‘Gruesome’ Facial Injury That Required 40-50 Stitches

She had 40-50 stitches, then below an actress is like, I didn't know she was hurt, which is basically saying "Oh she looks normal, did something actually happen?" lol.

Some people act like they just went through war when really, it was a scratch. I want some funny movement by them like "LETS GO PREDS, DO IT FOR CARRIE".....lol

If she were a hockey player, she would have caught grief for missing more than a period for just getting a few stitches. There's some irony in there somewhere.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Mike Richards’ special on Barrie.

That’s just a penalty for a late hit. He skated to defend and when the puck was gone he eased up but they were on a collision course. Elbow was tucked.

Kadri, Wilson and Wingels should get a few games though.

Edit: Kadri should be close to 10 games! What an idiot!

Last edited:

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I suppose Toronto thought they could follow the Pens blueprint of forward depth overcoming a weaker D, but is anyone really surprised their D group is getting worked about now? And they don't exactly have a goaltender capable of handling it either. I mean, Ron Hainsey playing 20+ a night, Polak at almost 19. This was their plan A?

Toronto is a team that really should be in win now mode this year and next. When new contracts kick in for their young forwards, they are going to be in cap hell for a while ala Edmonton. It also makes the Marleau deal seem downright goofy.

I just don't get how any of this was supposed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->