OT: Around the NHL - PLAYOFF TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Ahhh poop... Forsberg....

All I ever think of when i see him is, we could have had him... Should probably get over that.

But I guess that's not as bad as the caps trading him for f***ing Erat. Yeesh...

Reactions: madinsomniac

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just for fun, I checked out a few pages of the main board TBL/NJD series talk. Man, those Debbies fans. I knew they were arrogant and obnoxious, but I had no idea the level.

Nearing the epic oboxiousness of TBL fans during the 2016 ECF.,

I forgot how bad Tampa was until you just mentioned that. Totally insane. And that one SJ fan who didn't understand simple x's and o's but felt the need to fight to death on everything.

There are a lot of cool Devils fans. I converse with them at the wrestling board. But you are right. For being an up/coming team, they have an arrogance. IMO they didn't deserve to be on the same ice as Tampa tonight.

Penguin Suited Up

Dec 26, 2017
If you go to college hockey games, this is how it is. There are some great NCAA rinks where the crowds are just hilarious. They act like a college crowd. Nothing wrong with that.
To each their own. I’ve been to college games and so I expect it there, but don’t always expect it elsewhere. I’d rather cheer for my team and enjoy their success than chant down the other team’s goalie because we scored a goal.

Reactions: Selfish Man

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I forgot how bad Tampa was until you just mentioned that. Totally insane. And that one SJ fan who didn't understand simple x's and o's but felt the need to fight to death on everything.

There are a lot of cool Devils fans. I converse with them at the wrestling board. But you are right. For being an up/coming team, they have an arrogance. IMO they didn't deserve to be on the same ice as Tampa tonight.

Yeah, to me, TBL fans rival Boston as the most consistently obnoxious. At least there's a percentage of flyers fans that understand how things actually are between the two teams.

TBL fans STILL, don't stop about that series. Blame Vasilevskiy, no Stamkos, etc. just never stops.

Penguin Suited Up

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah, to me, TBL fans rival Boston as the most consistently obnoxious. At least there's a percentage of flyers fans that understand how things actually are between the two teams.

TBL fans STILL, don't stop about that series. Blame Vasilevskiy, no Stamkos, etc. just never stops.
I don’t think Bishop would have played any better in that series than Vasilevskiy did.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Blaming Vasi was my favorite. I fought for like 5 months on Vasi's behalf and they shit all over him. You could just see the kid's talent and he was one of the stars of the series, IMO. And now look. Bishop is an afterthought. That used to be their excuse.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I have a hard time not seeing Nashville back in the finals. I can't see anyone in the West beating them 4 times in a series. They are stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad