Around the NHL: Part XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man Scheifele went down like he was shot in the leg. He was my pick to light it up this round. Hope he's ok. Really hate to see leg/knee injuries like that

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
This Lias Andersson pick is going to bother me for a long time watching Martin Necas abuse us for the next 8 years and now watching Nick Suzuki (whom I wanted at the time) tonight with Montreal.

Draft a god damn goalscorer with a first rounder this offseason. If the Rangers take another two way NCAA forward like Bud Holloway I'm going to lose it. Lots of suspects in the 10 to 16 range where we'll be picking if the Rangers don't win the lottery.

don't disagree with your point but what does lias anderson have to do with taking two way ncaa forwards? we haven't taken a NCAA bound forward with our top pick since chris kreider in 2009 (possibly out best pick until kakko). the last time we picked a forward that was already playing ncaa was 2004. so we don't have a trend of taking two way ncaa forwards. we have a trend of taking terrible forwards that aren't good at hockey. that is who we should avoid picking :naughty:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I want to kick the scout that retired right after picking Lias in the Nuts.

Passing on Necas doesn't bother me that much, passing on Suzuki does.

I mean if that's really what was allowed to happen, the problems go much further than the retiring scout and you should be kicking a lot of Rangers staff before you get to him

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I mean if that's really what was allowed to happen, the problems go much further than the retiring scout and you should be kicking a lot of Rangers staff before you get to him

This is true, but for the sake of this conversation, hes the one I want to kick.

LOL at Drouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad