Around the NHL: Part XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Looks like the Panthers-Islanders game was about as soul-crushingly boring as you might expect:

vF0Q9dL.png

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Hoping the Canadiens win this series

their fans want to lose so bad, it’s be amazing if they won then immediately got destroyed in the next round

would crush their souls
Couldn't disagree more. The Pens getting Lafreniere would be like Crosby all over again.

Reactions: Kords

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Hoping the Canadiens win this series

their fans want to lose so bad, it’s be amazing if they won then immediately got destroyed in the next round

would crush their souls
Damn I didn’t even think of this. Now I don’t know who to cheer for.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This Lias Andersson pick is going to bother me for a long time watching Martin Necas abuse us for the next 8 years and now watching Nick Suzuki (whom I wanted at the time) tonight with Montreal.

Draft a god damn goalscorer with a first rounder this offseason. If the Rangers take another two way NCAA forward like Bud Holloway I'm going to lose it. Lots of suspects in the 10 to 16 range where we'll be picking if the Rangers don't win the lottery.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
This Lias Andersson pick is going to bother me for a long time watching Martin Necas abuse us for the next 8 years and now watching Nick Suzuki (whom I wanted at the time) tonight with Montreal.

Draft a god damn goalscorer with a first rounder this offseason. If the Rangers take another two way NCAA forward like Bud Holloway I'm going to lose it. Lots of suspects in the 10 to 16 range where we'll be picking if the Rangers don't win the lottery.

we should be drafting nothing but forwards in The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

I wasn't impressed with Suzuki when he would play in the Vegas prospect camps, but he's filled out & really looks like a player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad