NHL Around the NHL - Offseason moves and rumblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I disagree, Id take Miller for my third pair over CDH for my second. He can't stay healthy. He could help out Faulk if they keep him, he's a better defender than Hanifin

That wans’t what I said though. People call CDH a 2nd pair, which he is. People call Colin a top pair, ehihc he very much isn’t. I would take him on the third pair too.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Twitterverse has Karlsson going to Tampa eventually. That will be fun.

Also, in an equally important transaction according to guys like Colt and Fenian, the Blues sign Jordan Nolan to a 1 year deal.

I kid, you guys know yer my boyz.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Twitterverse has Karlsson going to Tampa eventually. That will be fun.

Also, in an equally important transaction according to guys like Colt and Fenian, the Blues sign Jordan Nolan to a 1 year deal.

I kid, you guys know yer my boyz.
You know Yzerman will find a way to get Karlsson for a bag of pucks and the ghost of Chris Kunitz. (And yes I'm aware Kunitz is no longer on the team, hence "ghost.")

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
You know Yzerman will find a way to get Karlsson for a bag of pucks and the ghost of Chris Kunitz. (And yes I'm aware Kunitz is no longer on the team, hence "ghost.")

Even if they squeeze him in this year (they only have 4.5 in space at the moment), they won't be able to re-sign him without it costing them a bunch in lost players.

Next off season they are looking at:

Kucherov hits RFA
Point hits RFA
Stralman hits UFA
Girardi hits UFA
Coburn hits UFA
McDonagh jumps from 4.7 to 6.7

Reactions: Chief Nine

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
How does someone that doesn't play forever all of a sudden have knee surgery? shouldn't that have been done already?
The article I read said that the appointment to evaluate his knee was delayed due to the foot surgery. Then at that appointment they realized the damage to the knee was worse than they thought it would be. Have to wonder how effective he will be after coming back from both foot and knee surgery. Eight more years at nearly $8 mil cap hit for a hobbled guy who will be 33 yrs old this August. Ouch! Really hate it for Weber since he's a hell of a player, but shedding no tears for the Habs.

Reactions: Chief Nine

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Will be exciting to watch Ottawa and Montreal fight hard to out-lose each other next year.

#LoseForHughes

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
Hopefully Colorado doesn't do what we did with a gifted top pick.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia