OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Pretty clear violation of the rule. What did he think would happen?

A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently or dangerously

How many of these are boarding?

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Saw Mackinnon’s last goal. Man that stick flex

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Binnington is like Murray, except he turned into a pumpkin a couple of years earlier. Oh, and he flips his shit at players on the opposing team.

(huge thinking emoji)

Binnington is crashing and burning faster than Murray did. His short side is equally as bad as Murray’s glove hand.

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I’m not worried about Lafreniere, yet... He is a rookie playing on a team in the midst of a rebuild, and placed in a hell of a division.

Besides, we just saw Jack Hughes going through the same thing last season.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I think Zucker would have helped them more than not. They lack some serious depth but that lad is fantastic. Their issue is those laughable Suter and Parise contracts.

Well they aren’t moving them

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Russo addressed it on The PDOcast recently. The Wild's problem is their centres are Joel Eriksson Ek, Nick Bonino, Nick Bjugstad, and Viktor Rask. Their wingers are carrying the mail right now, but at some point they'll need a legit playmaker for Kaprizov and Fiala.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad