OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Bruins are having a rough patch. They’re still really good.

Reactions: BHD

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Which part which part? Frederic being an asshole, or cross checks to the head? Having had to watch JMFJ soff ass for a couple years, there had to be something that preceded that.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I'm sure NHL Safety started a thread about it on the main boards. You would probably get the scoop there.

Also, Kaprizov reminds me of Radulov with that goal tonight. He was relentless on the forecheck and outmuscled everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurglesons

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Speaking of rough starts, the Devils are down 3-0 to the Caps in the first. Like any Ruff team, they are playing hard. However, the lack of high-end talent is noticeable.

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
And Sheary has to do the walk of shame after Hischier scores on man advantage. Maybe the goal will give the Devils some life.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Zacha and Wilson crash into Vanicek, and the Caps never recover. Zacha ends up scoring off a pass from Hischier. 3-2.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
6-2 Flames. I don’t think Murray posting the highest GAA of all time is out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Zacha and Wilson crash into Vanicek, and the Caps never recover. Zacha ends up scoring off a pass from Hischier. 3-2.

Former Pens on the Caps were doing much of the scoring and playmaking : Schultz, Hags, Sprong and Sheary all with points...

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Former Pens on the Caps were doing much of the scoring and playmaking : Schultz, Hags, Sprong and Sheary all with points...

Schultz will always have his shortcomings, but he looks better this season with the Caps. Playing under Laviolette probably helps.

Reactions: Andy99

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I like Kevin Weekes but lol to him saying Caps are contenders and there’s no holes on that team.

Just off the top of my head Kev, their defense is poop, their 2C doesn’t show up half the time? And the Pens have been the better team despite not being a contender themselves.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Too much irony here. Fans voted this greatest hit of 21st century but also this is a penalty according to the rules but wasn’t called of course. :laugh:

dustybreaks

Dec 31, 2012
Too much irony here. Fans voted this greatest hit of 21st century but also this is a penalty according to the rules but wasn’t called of course. :laugh:

Beautiful honestly! What would the call of been tho? Wasn’t late, wasn’t high, and no charge.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I mean the rule on boarding is so vague that any hard hit body check against the boards could be called boarding.

Pretty clear violation of the rule. What did he think would happen?

A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently or dangerously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad