Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I would LOVE Garland on the Blues! I doubt he leaves the desert, though.

sorry i phrased that poorly. Garland is 5'6" in reality. He's listed as 5'10". I was implying that Alex Goligoski, who is the one who is available, is his listed height of 5'11" in much the same way Garland matches his listed height. If we wanted a 5'9" OFD, Goligoski is your man; being a UFA.

Garland is awesome; but a pipe-dream.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Oilers should sign Bozak and Schwartz; then lure Parayko as UFA after next season. There's McDavid's Cup!
Last summer I honestly thought they were the perfect trade partner for Allen considering they desperately need someone better in net. I was surprised when we traded him to Montreal.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Last summer I honestly thought they were the perfect trade partner for Allen considering they desperately need someone better in net. I was surprised when we traded him to Montreal.
Montreal was quick and offered a good value. I think they were shrewd in not letting the market develop more at the time. It’s proven to be a win-win trade.

Reactions: Blueston and mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Didn't expect the Isles to beat the Pens. Oh well, at least there is still a "Nu Yawk" team in it. :)
That sets up a good series between them and the Bruins

Unfortunately the Panthers couldn't bring the Battle of Florida to a game 7, that was one of the best series I've seen in recent years

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Minny incredibly lucky TOR rules goaltender interference - Dumba guides Tuch into a position where he's "interfering" and then holds him there.

Tying goal thrown out, and Wild score on the ensuing delay of game penalty giving them the 2-0 lead.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Minny incredibly lucky TOR rules goaltender interference - Dumba guides Tuch into a position where he's "interfering" and then holds him there.

Tying goal thrown out, and Wild score on the ensuing delay of game penalty giving them the 2-0 lead.
I agree, maybe the argument could be made Tuch could have tried harder to get away. But that certainly wasn't goalie interference considering Dumba pushing and holding him

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
At least the call was consistent with some of the other GI calls made this playoffs

Wouldn't know, I haven't been able to watch many games this post season. I made an effort and caught 3/4 of ours... I wasn't heartbroken to be out at the lake and not get home until 9pm on the day we played game 4.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

He was in the blue paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad