Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Unreal the time Nurse is playing... They showed a stat earlier stating he'd played ~28mins before the game was into OT. He's now showing 56mins, after playing 15:23 in the first OT. What. a. beast.

No injuries - Tippett just shortening the bench and playing his top dman for 75% of the period...

Reactions: mk80

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Unreal the time Nurse is playing... They showed a stat earlier stating he'd played ~28mins before the game was into OT. He's now showing 56mins, after playing 15:23 in the first OT. What. a. beast.

No injuries - Tippett just shortening the bench and playing his top dman for 75% of the period...

I wonder if they put a fresh 4th liner out there, he will get it done.

Brockon

Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I wonder if they put a fresh 4th liner out there, he will get it done.

You've got to think Chiasson has a solid chance there. Not sure if rookie Ryan McLeod sees the ice in OT at all... I don’t think the Khaira, McLeod and Chiasson line has been nuts ver the boards since the 3rd.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
You've got to think Chiasson has a solid chance there. Not sure if rookie Ryan McLeod sees the ice in OT at all... I don’t think the Khaira, McLeod and Chiasson line has been nuts ver the boards since the 3rd.
I don't think the Jets 4th line saw much or any action in the OTs either. I'd have to check the ice time but both benches were very short

Brockon

Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I don't think the Jets 4th line saw much or any action in the OTs either. I'd have to check the ice time but both benches were very short

I stand corrected - Khaira out on the PK and Bear on the ice just after the PK. A hair of ice time for select players off the bottom lines.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Oilers should sign Bozak and Schwartz; then lure Parayko as UFA after next season. There's McDavid's Cup!
Don't laugh. The rumor that Parayko is going to bolt for his hometown in FA has surfaced several times in various media. It is something I am nervous about.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Glad the Oilers got clapped! :laugh:

I feel bad for McDavid, having tied his fate to that joke of a franchise.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Don't laugh. The rumor that Parayko is going to bolt for his hometown in FA has surfaced several times in various media. It is something I am nervous about.
i'm not laughing. i'm expecting it. if he doesn't agree to an extension by trade deadline, Army has to consider moving Colt. You cannot lose both Petro and Parayko to UFA getting nothing in return.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
i'm not laughing. i'm expecting it. if he doesn't agree to an extension by trade deadline, Army has to consider moving Colt. You cannot lose both Petro and Parayko to UFA getting nothing in return.
Add another offensive dmen.

I think somebody said league is heading that direction. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad