OT: Around the NHL - Dallas/Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Do you want to know how COSTLY those penalties were early in the game 2?? Tampa was so so so frustrated in Game 2. 2 powerplay goals and EVERYTHING changed.

Reactions: Andy99

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Khudobin has been great all playoffs but didnt think he could hold up against Tampa. Shows how hard it is to do for a whole playoff run

And why Murray should always be appreciated. We dont beat Preds or Sharks without him. Assuming we even get there.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I kind of want Tampa to win it all. If so they wont be able to keep both Cirelli and Sergachev. Will likely need to trade others.

It would be one less team in our way to winning it all(cue jokes about us getting past first round)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Only time I am glad to have Sportsnet, even though they too are shit. Doc needs shipping out along with GMJR to the knackers yard

I disagree only for 1 reason. Doc is GENUINE and a lot of bandwagon hockey fans (who don't really watch) LOVE him.. and more eyes on the product is good.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I disagree only for 1 reason. Doc is GENUINE and a lot of bandwagon hockey fans (who don't really watch) LOVE him.. and more eyes on the product is good.
Not good for the ears though. It's not always what he is saying but his actual voice, it's horrid to me.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hedman for CS, right? LIke without a single doubt.

I made this awhile ago.

lBCPCIu.gif

Reactions: ColePens

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Malkin's playoff point record of the cap era may be back in jeopardy. Kucherov up to 30 now. If this goes a few more games, might be tight.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad