OT: Around the NHL - Dallas/Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I kinda irrationally dislike Shattenkirk. Dude can be BAD at times. Like really really bad.

he’s like another version of Schultz...both schizophrenic as all get out...they can look as bad as dog poop one moment and then awesome...no thanks...he’s going to be looking for a raise next year too

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
off side for sure ...

sergachev has been a lucky SOB all playoffs...he just throws it on net and it goes in

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Seguin better need all four of his limbs amputated or something this offseason. Dude is a joke in the playoffs.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Seriously... Klingberg and Hedman are both putting on shows. Unreal shows.

There's something really cool about having your best defenseman also be so big and strong that guys just bounce off him around the net. He'll knock a guy down and steal the puck, then make a great pass, beat the other team down the ice and finish the play too.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
TBay's PP looked more like you expect from them tonight. The way they were firing around those passes was a thing of beauty.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
he’s like another version of Schultz...both schizophrenic as all get out...they can look as bad as dog poop one moment and then awesome...no thanks...he’s going to be looking for a raise next year too
Rangers gave up on waiting for the awesome moments when they bought his ass out of the last two years of his contract. Count me in with a no vote.

Reactions: Andy99

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Vintage NHL refereeing - Tampa scored two PP goals? We gotta give many PPs to the Stars, so they can try to come back. Third period comes - now the game is close - no more PPs. Game rigging... I mean management, ladies and gentlemen. Other than that it was fun.

Reactions: pokey10

pokey10

Neat
Apr 26, 2016
Pittsburgh
Vintage NHL refereeing - Tampa scored two PP goals? We gotta give many PPs to the Stars, so they can try to come back. Third period comes - now the game is close - no more PPs. Game rigging... I mean management, ladies and gentlemen. Other than that it was fun.

You’re not wrong is all I’m saying.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I think i definitely agree about late in the game. There were a trillion no calls. However Dallas deserved everything they got early on. They played so stupid early on and put themselves into a hole. When they started playing strong, I felt the penalties on Tampa were quite fair. Some good no-calls as guys ran into one another.

They DEFINITELY put the whistles away in the 3rd.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There's something really cool about having your best defenseman also be so big and strong that guys just bounce off him around the net. He'll knock a guy down and steal the puck, then make a great pass, beat the other team down the ice and finish the play too.

It shocks me when he stands post-whistle next to NHLers looking HUGE. He's so damn tall but moves like he's small. Dude is so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad