OT: Around the NHL - Currently serving Pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
And now the Jackets are headed to the power play. Nic Dowd goes off after being a bit too aggressive on the forecheck.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
So the Jackets, who lead the Caps 2-0, will start the final period on the power play. Now, your second period scoring, brought to you by BHD Peanut Butter - Spread the Joy... Cam Atkinson opened the scoring with his 6th from Gustav Nyquist and Alex Texier. Then Ryan Murray made it 2-0 in the second with his 2nd of the season. Eric Robinson with the only assist on that goal.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So the Jackets, who lead the Caps 2-0, will start the final period on the power play. Now, your second period scoring, brought to you by BHD Peanut Butter - Spread the Joy... Cam Atkinson opened the scoring with his 6th from Gustav Nyquist and Alex Texier. Then Ryan Murray made it 2-0 in the second with his 2nd of the season. Eric Robinson with the only assist on that goal.

Thanks for the play by play...you should forward to the Pens community relations office for a job..I like you a lot better than Mears...

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
And the Caps have closed the gap - not only on the score board, but on the shot clock. The shots, which at one point were 20-6, are now 27-25 in favour of the road team.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
And Nic Dowd, who took a penalty in the middle period, is headed to the box again. This could be a pivotal part of the game.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The Jackets making sure to finish their checks. Both Nick Foligno and Josh Anderson hit a guy who's known for delivering them, Radko Gudas.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Just a strong game from the Jackets. A team out to prove something after losing so many key players in the offseason. Panarin, Bobrovsky, Duchene, among others...

Reactions: Andy99

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
what pisses me off is that Islanders just dont lose. When they do, guess which teams loses also...yep you got it! I still have hope when #87 comes back, it's gonna be a scary dominant 2-line team

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
what pisses me off is that Islanders just dont lose. When they do, guess which teams loses also...yep you got it! I still have hope when #87 comes back, it's gonna be a scary dominant 2-line team

The Isles and Caps are annoying....if the Pens get into the POs as third seed or WC, doesn’t matter, they’re going to have to play the Isles, Caps or Bruins in the first round...murderers row...

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I know it's early, but I think the Caps finish the regular season atop the division. Therefore, the Pens (playing within the division) would draw either the Islanders, Flyers, or Hurricanes. I realize the Rangers are collecting Ws, but I don't see them making it. Same goes for the Jackets. As for the Devils, well... they could make it.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
:laugh: @BHD Amazing

browsing-the-top-reaction-gifs-of-all-time-5194.gif

Reactions: BHD and EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I know it's early, but I think the Caps finish the regular season atop the division. Therefore, the Pens (playing within the division) would draw either the Islanders, Flyers, or Hurricanes. I realize the Rangers are collecting Ws, but I don't see them making it. Same goes for the Jackets. As for the Devils, well... they could make it.

Caps
Isles (2nd or 3rd, no worse)
Pens (2nd thru WC)
Car (3rd thru WC)
Flyers (3rd thru WC)...

This is most likely the case...Isles will play who ever finishes 2nd or 3rd...they will not be any worse in the division ranking short of some egregious injury outbreak but they’re not the Pens so that won’t happen...if Pens don’t play them, and they finish first or second WC, they’ll play either the Caps or Bruins...so I see only a small chance the Pens could play the Flyers or Hurricanes...it would mean the Isles completely falling off and I think they are the second best team in the EC, and might even be better than the Bs

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Just a strong game from the Jackets. A team out to prove something after losing so many key players in the offseason. Panarin, Bobrovsky, Duchene, among others...

Oddly enough...

Bobrovsky is stinking it up in Flo.Rida.
Breadman is in NY, just lucky if they even make it 9th at this point with missing the playoffs.
Duchene is on a Preds team that is mostly ass right now.

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Oddly enough...

Bobrovsky is stinking it up in Flo.Rida.
Breadman is in NY, just lucky if they even make it 9th at this point with missing the playoffs.
Duchene is on a Preds team that is mostly ass right now.

The Panthers were able to make up for his struggles. He looked good against the Sharks. If he manages to turn his game around, then watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad