Around the NHL 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I thought maybe Florida would put up a better fight and that maybe Tampa was a little self-satisfied. That's not a goaltending situation there in Florida that I envy. Driedger didn't have a great game in his start either, but if they weren't beholden to that Bob contract, I wonder if things would have been quite the same. :dunno:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I thought maybe Florida would put up a better fight and that maybe Tampa was a little self-satisfied. That's not a goaltending situation there in Florida that I envy. Driedger didn't have a great game in his start either, but if they weren't beholden to that Bob contract, I wonder if things would have been quite the same. :dunno:
Hey they went to the store and bought the shovel to dig that hole so I don't feel bad for them one bit on that deal. Everyone knew that was a dumb contract the minute it got out.

I mean Tampa is playing with 10 million more in cap than anyone else, they should be winning.

Reactions: bdub24

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Colin Blackwell Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com
is Blackwell really this good, 12 goals in 47 games

There were a couple beat writers who were really high on Blackwell as a guy that should have gotten more minutes based on his underlying numbers and analytics...those guys were dismissed because you can't extrapolate that data into giving guys more minutes. The real answer is he is probably much better than what Nashville staff had him pegged as, and he's probably not the player that Rangers fans saw this season.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Are the Rangers waiting to see if any prominent coaches get fired after Round 1? I thought it sounded like Gallant was almost a shoo-in to land that job? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad