Around the NHL 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Tampa is icing a $100 mil lineup..
I guess good on them for figuring out how to do that, and for being good enough to be able to just cruise through the regular season without Kucherov.

I would like it if the NHL closed that loophole, but I think in the end they probably won't. :( Not enough teams will ever be able to pull that off for it to be much of a threat, and they probably don't want to neuter their trade deadline.
:dunno:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I guess good on them for figuring out how to do that, and for being good enough to be able to just cruise through the regular season without Kucherov.

I would like it if the NHL closed that loophole, but I think in the end they probably won't. :( Not enough teams will ever be able to pull that off for it to be much of a threat, and they probably don't want to neuter their trade deadline.
:dunno:
It's still bullshit and the reason Tampa has now been entered into my black book of teams never to root for.

Reactions: GoldOnGold

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Watched the Avs/Blues last night- it was pretty much an exact copy of our game- except that the Blues were probably outplayed even more than we were against the Canes.

Preds/Blues would probably be a great, dead even series- LOL

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Jeff Blashill agrees to extension to stay on as Red Wings head coach

upload_2021-5-20_13-25-49.png

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Blashill is just a filler until yzerman thinks his nucleus is ready to start contending.

we could see something similar here with hynes after next season.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Am I the only US resident that wanted to see Tor/Mtl? That game is being carried by NHL network.
I assumed since it was on NHL Network it would be available through NHL TV (which usually shows NHL Network games and blackouts the NBC games). No such luck, says I have to subscribe to CBC (lol?). Pretty sad story NBC can't figure out how to offer it on their networks. Really looking forward to ESPN/TNT.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Am I the only US resident that wanted to see Tor/Mtl? That game is being carried by NHL network.
My lads have adopted MTL as their playoff team, given the lack of a Dallas presence in the playoffs. Heard some shouting from the basement a few mins ago. Go Shea!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
A couple of pretty incredible games tonight- Penguins/Islanders and Panthers/Lightning

That Pens/Isles one of the best games I have seen all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->