Around the NHL 2019-2020 | Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Pens vs ducks game.

Crosby skates after refs and complain all the time. Then after the period again. What a terrible loser and whiner.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
You forgot the -1.

The rain falls hard. A brick building is faintly lit by street lamps. Two detectives enter a room. One grizzled, stout, cigar in hand. One freshly shaven, glasses, and pressed slacks.

Glasses recoils, covering his mouth. "Jesus."

"What's the mada, kid? Never seen a minus 45?"

Glasses can't believe what he's hearing, "This? This is the work of minus 45? How can you tell?"

Cigar makes a lazy gesture with his hand to the corner of the room. There it is, clear as day. The perps signature calling card. "Kid, you forgot the -1."

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
8-3 victory for Edmonton. AA with 0 points.
giphy.gif

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
It is kind of funny watching Tippett go through the same motions with AA.

Up and down, just shifted him to center for a few shifts and he bleeds chances and loses the middle of the ice. We can talk about talent and systems but looks like the same guy thus far with the Oilers and a coach that has had a lot of success in this league with in my opinion over-structuring the game seems to be struggling to find the right spot for him almost immediately.

Reactions: TheMule93

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I watched rangers vs capitals. It was an amazing game in many ways. Zibanejad 5 goals, Ovechkin 2 and tied for the lead with 47, 705 career goals.

But the gwg was real a piece of beauty. Panarin skates slowly pretending like he will take it easy, then turns quickly and puts it on zibanejads stick who gets all alone on a breakaway and scores. That was such a smart and beautiful assist.

Reactions: Konnan511

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Flyers won again. I believe 8 in a row.

I really would not want to face them in the playoffs right now. They are my dark horse to go all the way.

They are 24-5-4 at home and only 16-15-3 on the road. Having home ice for game 7 could be huge for them.

Pittsburgh has a nearly identical record home and away, too. Lots of teams that are getting things done in their own barn but splitting games on the road.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I really would not want to face them in the playoffs right now. They are my dark horse to go all the way.

They are 24-5-4 at home and only 16-15-3 on the road. Having home ice for game 7 could be huge for them.

Pittsburgh has a nearly identical record home and away, too. Lots of teams that are getting things done in their own barn but splitting games on the road.

There have been several teams on a winning streak lately.
The Bruins are the biggest favourites in the east, obviously they went to the finals, but also because of their style. Anyhow I think they won't reach finals
I think the bolts will go all the way in the east.
But nobody knows who can get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad