NHL Around the NHL: 2018-19 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Watching the Stars preshow and shedding no tears over their injury situation that they keep bemoaning.

And I'm sure I will be angrier once we find out what Faksa did to Bergeron. :skeptic:

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Warriors NBA just did something like this and they have a wait list of about 50,000 for season tickets and their pass doesn;t have any access to visually "see" anything, just to have access to facilities. Seems to be less attendance based and more of how much money they can squeeze out of something. I see a lot more teams doing this, monthly fee for access to arenas restaurants/bars etc.
i wonder if this is a way around "hockey revenue" terminology in the CBA

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

Hahah there’s a guy getting paid 6 million whether or not he works having a good time. Probably the first time he’s had a chance to go to a pro football game and not have to worry about coaching hockey during November

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Matheson is so far off base with this one. If thats all it took PC would be jumping with joy before the ink dried.

How does Chia sleep at night, man? First Segween, then Hall. The holy triad will be complete when he trades McDavid for Josh Manson. Then he'll sail off into the ocean, never to return.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Just looking at the scores this morning and the Isles gave up 6 goals to a DAL team that Boston held to 1 goal...

With just one of their normal starting six D (Krug) and with Bergeron playing hurt.

Saw that score and thought the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad