Around the NHL 2015-16: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
Do we win the Hodgson Kassian trade if we claim Prust?

At this stage, the only possible way to win that trade would be if we face a team in the cup final that has either Hodgson or Kassian, and then Hodgson or Kassian score an own goal that results in us winning the cup.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
oh man, there's a Dwight King-Lecavalier-Dustin Brown line in LA... what's that line measure in total brad browns?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
FYI, the TOR-BOS game tonight is the "free game of the week" on NHL.com if anyone's curious about the streaming after the MLBAM switch.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
I love watching intelligent players. The fact that he's so smart, combined with the a not human amount of skill, makes him the most enjoyable player to watch.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
McDavid is the most exciting Hockey player I have watched sine Lemieux. What he's able to do in the NHL with as little space as there is entertains me so much more than watching Gretzky make plays on an ice surface you could back a semi truck up on against goalies you could drive a semi truck through.

Every time he's on the ice something happens. I wouldn't be shocked if he still finishes top 20 in scoring this season.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Jack Eichel watches that replay and the goal doesn't even amaze him. It's the one touch pass by Eberle to get the play going that has him crying. Has Eichel been on the ice for a play half that nice by a teammate all season?

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Those defensemen looked really silly on that play.
Columbus in general looks silly. Thought maybe they would have a 2nd half turn around like last year but I don't see it happening. Awful team. Congratulations at trading your crybaby franchise center for what you hope is a franchise defensemen but it doesn't really help your team. Now they have to hope they can land Matthews at the draft so that in two years he's as good as Johanssen. Then by that time your veterans are on their last legs and you're recycling roster spots again. One step forward two steps back in Columbus ever since Jarmo took over.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Maybe he's upset with how they treated Scott
I hope his health is well. I saw him in Rochester a few days before he got fired from Buffalo and he didn't look great. He looked very skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad