Around the NHL | 2013 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
The standings look so tight. It would be pretty hilarious if the Leafs fell out over the next few days (there's a 4 way tie at 32 points and 1 team will be out - right now it's the NJD because they have fewest wins).

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Sweet! Jets win :yo:

I feel you there :hockey:

Congrats to the Jets

Tx8Dn7y.gif

^Still the best hockey gif ever.

Last edited:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
So the Leafs are now as close in points to Buffalo as to Ottawa. 32 points compared to 26 and 38, respectively. Though they do have one game in hand over each of them.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Winnipeg crowd is amazing. Empty net goal with 6 seconds left - not an empty seat in the building. SBP would've been half-empty by that time. :help:

WhiteLight*

To Mr. Sidney Crosby, for pure love and outstanding courage: 50 points.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Winnipeg crowd is amazing. Empty net goal with 6 seconds left - not an empty seat in the building. SBP would've been half-empty by that time. :help:

Oh please

Have you even been at a game?

It's nowhere near as bad as some people around here say

Sure some people leave but whatever, **** them, they paid and stuck around and want to leave

Their loss

Most people stay and cheer the team on

Real happy about Montreal losing and even happier about the Bruins choking (although I do love the Bruins deep down)

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007

It's because Scotiabank Place is quite the drive (for some) and people have to wake up early the next morning. Sometimes life trumps watching the last 30 seconds of a game that is most likely decided. Give people a ****ing break. If one team ties it up, you can just walk back to your seat.

I stay till the end. I've lived in the west end since forever though.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's because Scotiabank Place is quite the drive (for some) and people have to wake up early the next morning. Sometimes life trumps watching the last 30 seconds of a game that is most likely decided. Give people a ****ing break. If one team ties it up, you can just walk back to your seat.

I stay till the end. I've lived in the west end since forever though.

If you have to wake up early why are you going to an event that goes late?

IDK I think it shows support to the team to stay for the whole game that they worked hard to entertain you in. Win or lose I stay until the stars are announced. I guess you can do whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad