Around the NHL | 2013 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Mike Komisarek on waivers from the Leafs. I don't watch Leaf games, anyone have an opinion on if he has some good hockey in him? If picked off of waivers with no loss of assets, should the Sens look at this as a possible move? $4.5m cap hit is hefty for next year so it would have to be for more than a stopgap this season.

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
According to NHL.com, he hasn't played since the start of February.

Zach Boychuk (LW) from the Preds is also on waivers.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
:dunno: Stay for the game then? I dunno leaving early is just one of those things that seems weird to me. I mean I don't really care because it doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it just seems like something someone who is more of a casual fan would do.

I'd say that buying a ticket entitles you to boo, cheer, stay or leave whenever you want.:dunno:

What's strange is the people who watch from home and get upset by it.

#1stworldproblems

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'd say that buying a ticket entitles you to boo, cheer, stay or leave whenever you want.:dunno:

What's strange is the people who watch from home and get upset by it.

#1stworldproblems

Maybe they're watching from home because someone who is leaving early bought the ticket they wanted? :sarcasm:

Like I said, I don't really care either way. I just find it weird and it isn't representative of a 'true fan'...again, just opinion though. To each their own.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
Could Wiercioch win the Calder? He's only one point behind Schultz right now (with less games played), and is a big part of this team.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Could Wiercioch win the Calder? He's only one point behind Schultz right now (with less games played), and is a big part of this team.

Schultz plays on the 1st pairing in Edmonton leading all players in avg/TOI where as Wiercioch is on the 3rd pairing with the lowest avg/TOI of our dmen.

Wiercioch has been very good in his role, but it's a much lesser role then that of Justin Schultz.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Maybe they're watching from home because someone who is leaving early bought the ticket they wanted? :sarcasm:

Like I said, I don't really care either way. I just find it weird and it isn't representative of a 'true fan'...again, just opinion though. To each their own.

This conversation is becoming more disingenuous the further along it goes.

If you really wondered why people would go to an event that goes late, yet leave early- I provided an answer, and so did Indy.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
2 things.

1) Tampa is terrible. Like very, very bad.
2) Tyler Johnson is the real deal. He is very talented...what a pick-up.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Tampa's primed to go streaking. Through the quad right into the gymnasium. Not dead in the playoff race yet I reckon.

Orly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad