Around the NHL #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I totally missed the Edmonton EBUG story last night. Cool move putting him in when they didn't have to, but could have blown up in their face.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I totally missed the Edmonton EBUG story last night. Cool move putting him in when they didn't have to, but could have blown up in their face.

Pretty hard to blow up in your face leading 7-2 with under three minutes to play.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Pretty hard to blow up in your face leading 7-2 with under three minutes to play.

True, but not unheard of. It was a 4 goal lead. NHL records shows that over 100 times a team has scored 4 goals in under 3 minutes. Oilers are clinging to wildcard spot, and this cool gesture could have turned into a fiasco

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
True, but not unheard of. It was a 4 goal lead. NHL records shows that over 100 times a team has scored 4 goals in under 3 minutes. Oilers are clinging to wildcard spot, and this cool gesture could have turned into a fiasco
IF by chance Chicago scored two fast goals, Edmonton would have put Campbell back in and play McDavid the rest of the game.:)

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I wonder if this will turn out similar to the Panthers acquiring Chiarot. They could have paid an extra pick to get Chychrun on killer contract for three playoff runs.
The islanders need a scoring center far more than a D no matter how good the D is.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm watching CBus. They don't look bad. Just picked up a pt and going to OT.

That ended quickly, and not in our favor.:(

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Good for Strome. For some reason I don't have it in for him like I do for Turris and Wheeler.
Well Strome wasn't a whiny bitch about wanting to leave or getting more playing time or money. He mostly just got jerked around by Tocchet and stuck on the 4th line instead of given a chance to be a top 6 forward and he never complained about it even though he justifiably could have.

So yea, I have no problems with Strome and I'm happy that he's found a place in the league even though I wish the Coyotes would have drafted just about anybody else from the top ten that year.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Good for Strome. For some reason I don't have it in for him like I do for Turris and Wheeler.

All three did better away from the team.

As much as I want to dislike Turris, he made the right call at the time to get out. As did Wheeler.

If you build an organization worth playing for and one that players feel is great for development then you won't have this issue.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
All three did better away from the team.

As much as I want to dislike Turris, he made the right call at the time to get out. As did Wheeler.

If you build an organization worth playing for and one that players feel is great for development then you won't have this issue.
I agree. Still bitter though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad