Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Pre-All Star break tank games:

ARI (35pts) - STL, at ANH
ANH (33 pts) - at COL, ARI
CHI (32 pts) - at CAL, at EDM
CBJ (31 pts) - at EDM, at VAN, at SEA, WSH

With any luck, our Coyotes will lose both, putting ANH in a tie with us. Any points gained by CHI and CBJ would be unexpected. If Ghost is out, along with Crouse, it could get ugly.

Reactions: Coyotes19c

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
Pre-All Star break tank games:

ARI (35pts) - STL, at ANH
ANH (33 pts) - at COL, ARI
CHI (32 pts) - at CAL, at EDM
CBJ (31 pts) - at EDM, at VAN, at SEA, WSH

With any luck, our Coyotes will lose both, putting ANH in a tie with us. Any points gained by CHI and CBJ would be unexpected. If Ghost is out, along with Crouse, it could get ugly.
Did ghost get hurt or are you saying trade?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The Hurricanes brand is so bad. I like the team. I like the market. I like their social media. I love that bow they compete and now they troll the traditionalist snobs. But I can’t believe they haven’t improved their aesthetic over all these years. It’s been like 25 years and they are still pumping out nothing but trash like this:

Reactions: Mosby

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
The Hurricanes brand is so bad. I like the team. I like the market. I like their social media. I love that bow they compete and now they troll the traditionalist snobs. But I can’t believe they haven’t improved their aesthetic over all these years. It’s been like 25 years and they are still pumping out nothing but trash like this:

Pretty much anything would look like trash next to Ovie in that Caps jersey.

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
Hey Arizona fans. Bruins fan come in peace. Looking into what you guys think a deal around Bjugstad would involve. Seems like a type of player the Bruins could add to the roster at the deadline. On that not not sure the Bruins really want to move any roster players besides Reilly and Smith, which I assume neither would sound too good. So maybe picks or prospects around Arizona need and wants.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hey Arizona fans. Bruins fan come in peace. Looking into what you guys think a deal around Bjugstad would involve. Seems like a type of player the Bruins could add to the roster at the deadline. On that not not sure the Bruins really want to move any roster players besides Reilly and Smith, which I assume neither would sound too good. So maybe picks or prospects around Arizona need and wants.
Boston doesn’t have a 2nd and Arizona already has three 3rds. So maybe there’s a prospect the Yotes like? Harrison or Poitras maybe. Perhaps Svedeback? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad