GDT: Around the League

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I definitely woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. Without checking the scores from last night, I could just tell the Leafs lost. But the Islanders and Rangers too? Such a nice start to my day.

Reactions: harv33173

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Yep, you're right.

But they didn't, and now here the Panthers are, Five Points out of the playoffs with a game in hand .
Until they have eliminated beside their name , I'm not trying to think about that stretch, just what lies ahead.

A lot of work to do, but it's doable.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So I just watched the second of Columbus in Calgary, 2-0 BJ’s.
In the second intermission, the analysts were talking about how Calgary’s home woes have continued, and tonight they have zero emotion, and it’s insanely frustrating out there watching them.

Hmmm... I wonder where they picked that up from?

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
So I just watched the second of Columbus in Calgary, 2-0 BJ’s.
In the second intermission, the analysts were talking about how Calgary’s home woes have continued, and tonight they have zero emotion, and it’s insanely frustrating out there watching them.

Hmmm... I wonder where they picked that up from?

Difference is Flames didn't allow third goal and win it 3-2 in OT

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Zibanejad scores 5 goals including the ot winner. Jesus did the Rangers turn their season around. That team is gonna be good for a long time. Shestorkin is gonna be the best of a bunch of good goalies in the Metro for the next decade. And half of their good prospects haven't even hit the big club yet.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Zibanejad scores 5 goals including the ot winner. Jesus did the Rangers turn their season around. That team is gonna be good for a long time. Shestorkin is gonna be the best of a bunch of good goalies in the Metro for the next decade. And half of their good prospects haven't even hit the big club yet.
They have a much better GM and signed the right free UFA from Columbus

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

March 30 might be a interesting game between the Panthers and Rangers.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Can everyone please do their Voodoo dance so the Anaheim Ducks win tonight? That would be amazing, waking up five points down from the Leafs with two games in hand.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Can everyone please do their Voodoo dance so the Anaheim Ducks win tonight? That would be amazing, waking up five points down from the Leafs with two games in hand.

I said it couple of weeks back and I'll say it again... it's over, just let it go.

Reactions: KW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad