GDT: Around the League

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
They lost four in a row and won just four of the past ten... They're currently out of playoff spot but also just three points behind the top team in their division, things being close as they are this year.
I mean bad stretch looks bad but not sure if they tried other solutions? I don't follow Vegas but at first glance it really doesn't seem like the sky was falling...

Having only one goalie doesn't help you either. And Flower isn't gonna win them all

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
That Vegas firing Gallant is really crazy, i mean March and Smith worked really good under Gallant and Gallant is a Coach Players like. It will interisting to follow, if deBoer can bring out the same with the Team. Wouldnt we have Coach Q, i would gladly invite him back to Florida.
But as Fan you know he never will comeback after what happens before.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
GG is coming back to the division, I'd bet a large amount of money he's the next Wings coach, Blashill is done there after this year.

^I doubt it with his history with the Wings and Stevie Y
Guessing this will happen too with Stevie. Maybe Montreal axes Julian and brings him back as a head coach this time? Gallant is definitely a quality coach, so wonder if he wants to skip a rebuild and just go straight to a contender.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Guessing this will happen too with Stevie. Maybe Montreal axes Julian and brings him back as a head coach this time? Gallant is definitely a quality coach, so wonder if he wants to skip a rebuild and just go straight to a contender.

I think he would welcome a rebuild if it's a bright one. He's still young. Depending on the moves Jersey makes in the offseason, they have a decent future.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad