Around the League XXXVII: Sens fire Boucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Been saying for a year now that I want nothing to do with EK. Would be tremendously stupid on the part of Bowman, and I'd call for him to be fired immediately. And I'm a Bowman supporter.
I'm probably the biggest Team Stan guy on this board, and that absolutely would be a fireable offense. He should be really, really careful with contracts going forward, as he's already used his mulligan on Seabrook. If he ends up with another contract like KFCeabs, I'd roast him and he should go, as hard as it would be for me.

Reactions: LDF

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
your boy Karlsson is hurt yet again....no ****ing way you sign this guy to a long term contract...

I probably wouldnt sign him for what he’ll ultimately get either on account of accumulating injuries, even though I still think he’s one of the best D in the league and would help this team immensely.

Calling for Stan to fired for it is stronger than I would feel though, if only because of any FA on the market, Karlsson would bring the single largest improvement to the team sine you’d add a legit elite #1D to a team without a legit top pair D (atm). And would let you get more aggressive in trading one or more of our D prospects as a package for forward help.

Id be more inclined to want Stan fired if he gave a contract with term to ANY of the other Dmen in FA besides Karlsson.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Wild were a goal down with less than two to go. They ended up winning in regulation. Thanks a lot Winnipeg...:banghead:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Are you serious? If they do that I am impressed.
Kypreos said it on NHL Network a bit earlier - he has heard and seen numerous posts and twitter posts from people saying they will be doing this...whether they actually do it is one thing, but f***ing epic if they go through with it!!

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
The dear John shit was a really bad whiny look for Islanders fans. However, showing up in pajamas to his first game back in the coliseum is the kind of petty I can get behind.

Really hope they do

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
As Downgoesbrown pointed out a week or two ago, the Isles fanbase is being ridiculous.

The picture he tweeted out clearly showed Leafs bedsheets, not Leafs pajamas. Be upset all you want, but don't Mandela Effect it up here. Bring comfy blankets, not pajamas!

Being upset at being jilted is still a-okay.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Tavares has to return to Long Island sans Kadri, Kapanen, Gardiner, and Dermott, which is, um, brutal.

As Downgoesbrown pointed out a week or two ago, the Isles fanbase is being ridiculous.

The picture he tweeted out clearly showed Leafs bedsheets, not Leafs pajamas. Be upset all you want, but don't Mandela Effect it up here. Bring comfy blankets, not pajamas!

QFT

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012

That's what I think makes the pajama. Boy stuff even funnier.

They should also all bring any starwars episode 1 toys too.

Reactions: AmericanDream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia