Around the League XXXVII: Sens fire Boucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I think Coyle will excel in Bruins. He and DeBrusk between Krejci, I mean watch out that speed.

Leafs fans are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Dunno about that with Coyle. Watched him a lot with the wild and he is always uninspiring and mostly invisible.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
yep, Hagelin to the Caps for a 3rd 2019 and 5th-2020 I believe...come on, we can get more than that for AA

edit- 2020 6th I believe now...

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I don't know to be honest. AA is better, but they retained 50% and he's a pure rental. I could see maybe a 2nd, but I don't think they will get a 1st.
very true, and my post wasn't suggesting a first, but I think we could get a 2nd rounder/decent prospect if that is the route we want to take...OR...get something back of immediate value which I would prefer, a younger player like Milano or Wennberg/etc...I think the Hagelin trade is a good gauge for us when it comes to AA, there is a market there still, we should get something back for a guy that plays center and wing, and does penalty kill as well...

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I see Kadri is out of Leafs line-up with a concussion after being smoked by Dunn last game. Hence the Leafs are a little softer still and facing Caps tonight. That should be interesting.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I see Kadri is out of Leafs line-up with a concussion after being smoked by Dunn last game. Hence the Leafs are a little softer still and facing Caps tonight. That should be interesting.

Especially against Ovechkin, he torches the Leafs.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
so the Sens f***ing sit Duchene, Stone and Dzingel???? has anyone ever seen bush league shit like this before?? what in the f*** are they doing, I mean I understand deals might be pending, but come on man, you need to put your players on the ice if they haven't been traded yet. Scott Stevens was shaking on NHL Tonight he was so mad...the man literally was shaking and said this is why that franchise is where they are at, you DO NOT sit your players UNLESS traded.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It's done frequently, not every year but several times. But you see 1 player in that spot. Not a group of 3 players all at once

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It's done frequently, not every year but several times. But you see 1 player in that spot. Not a group of 3 players all at once
that is what I am saying, 3 players?? their top 3 offensive weapons, all scratched...should have just sat the whole damn team at that point- and by the way they got SHUT OUT lol...

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
that is what I am saying, 3 players?? their top 3 offensive weapons, all scratched...should have just sat the whole damn team at that point- and by the way they got SHUT OUT lol...
And by Corey Schneider... I know he finally got a win recently, but that's a bad take getting shut out by a guy basically just off a year+ of no wins

Reactions: AmericanDream

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I’d be pretty pissed if I paid to go to that game. I get why they did it but it shows just how bad things are over there.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Until Melnyk goes as the owner there will be no salvation in Ottawa.
Perhaps like the Hawks and WWW to Rocky Ottawa will await a changing of the guard in ownership in order to right the ship.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
so the Sens ****ing sit Duchene, Stone and Dzingel???? has anyone ever seen bush league **** like this before?? what in the **** are they doing, I mean I understand deals might be pending, but come on man, you need to put your players on the ice if they haven't been traded yet. Scott Stevens was shaking on NHL Tonight he was so mad...the man literally was shaking and said this is why that franchise is where they are at, you DO NOT sit your players UNLESS traded.

It's the smart thing to do. Sucks for the fans going to the games, but if one of those guys got hurt 4 days before the deadline and they got nothing for them, it would be a disaster.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'd be more pissed as a fan if a guy we wanted to trade as a rental injured themselves during a meaningless game and thereby we lost them in the offseason for nothing.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It's the smart thing to do. Sucks for the fans going to the games, but if one of those guys got hurt 4 days before the deadline and they got nothing for them, it would be a disaster.
are they going to sit them again tonight??? I mean they have another game before the deadline, if there is a deal in place I get it, so announce the deal...they haven't done any of that just sat their top 3 forwards..I can't recall the last time I have seen that.

Reactions: ColdSteel2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese