Around the League XXXVI: Fire all the coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I think we are going to the Knights/Oilers game in Vegas in March. Pretty excited for that.
Despite some of the corny things they do that’s a real fun place to watch a hockey game. I had a great time when I was there.

Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Despite some of the corny things they do that’s a real fun place to watch a hockey game. I had a great time when I was there.

That’s what I’m expecting, and seeing McDavid in person will he cool too.

AirBNBs for incredible looking high rise condos in Vegas on or close to the strip are so cheap.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
seeing McDavid in person will he cool too

He was so incredibly fast when I saw him play live. It's seriously unbelievable. I've seen Mackinnon too. Watching those guys is like watching a YouTube video at 1.25x the normal speed. Every single thing they do is just fast fast fast

Reactions: Rooh and RayP

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
not yet, he now goes to an outside arbitrator who can lower the game total which would also lower the amount of $$$$..this isn't done yet

Oh I know, but I'm glad the NHL didn't buckle.

We'll see what the arbitrator does. They didn't really reduce Torres' suspension after hitting Hossa much, since there was such a long track record of warnings and suspensions for similar hits beforehand. Likewise with Wilson now.

I'd just like to see the NHL hand out tougher suspensions across the board. Enough with this 2 game BS. Guy goes for the head, 10 games. To start, increase from there with repeated suspensions.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Oh I know, but I'm glad the NHL didn't buckle.

We'll see what the arbitrator does. They didn't really reduce Torres' suspension after hitting Hossa much, since there was such a long track record of warnings and suspensions for similar hits beforehand. Likewise with Wilson now.

I'd just like to see the NHL hand out tougher suspensions across the board. Enough with this 2 game BS. Guy goes for the head, 10 games. To start, increase from there with repeated suspensions.
yeah, don't see much changing here, and this doesn't get done right away, these arbitrator rulings take time- they might rule by game 19 of his suspension that his suspension should have been 15 games...all that does is take away the money he would have owed for those 5 games but his ass would still miss those game...hope this doesn't get changed and is done at a snale's pace!!

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
At the combine he was 165, so yeah I think what should be surprising is if he was less than what he was then

Reactions: migi

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Reportedly, Auston Mathews out 4 weeks minimum. Does this spell a settlement and subsequent return of Nylander?

You would think so but I am not sure either side is going to budge or so it seems. I wouldn't mind the Hawks trying to trade for him if it goes longer but that also removes the chance of making a huge splash in FA.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Jordan Greenway was sent down over the weekend, then destroyed the AHL and the Wild brought him back up tonight- kid was sent down to gain confidence again, yep think he accomplished that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad