Around the League XXXVI: Fire all the coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
They better win the cup now with those guys. its gonna get real messy once Matthews, Marner and Kapanen are all RFA. But still...

Matthews-Nylander
Tavares-Marner
Kadri-Kapanen

is just dirty. Now their D on the other hand.....

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
They better win the cup now with those guys. its gonna get real messy once Matthews, Marner and Kapanen are all RFA. But still...

Matthews-Nylander
Tavares-Marner
Kadri-Kapanen

is just dirty. Now their D on the other hand.....
Gardiner is all but gone. Rielly apparently has taken the next step, but we’ll see when the playoffs roll around. Zaitsev is overpaid and very meh, and some young guys who are iffy. Sandin and Liljegren they are desperately banking on.

Then again I look at Pittsburgh’s defense and it didn’t stop them so.

Last edited:
Reactions: clydesdale line

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Gardiner is all but gone. Rielly apparently has taken the next step, but we’ll see when the playoffs roll around. Zaitsev is overpaid and very meh, and some young guys who are iffy. Sanding and Liljegren they are desperately banking on.

Then again I look at Pittsburgh’s defense and it didn’t stop them so.

Their goaltending is probably good enough and their forwards always have the puck.. with a good structure and game plan, they can definitely get by but it'll be tough.

Pittsburgh just had generational talent up front and Phil Kessel was playing on the 3rd line and one of the best head coaches in the league.. I'd say they're more the exception, not the norm.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Kings picked up Scherbak, they were first in line. Not really shocked, he’ll get a chance there, and the Habs probably should have tried to trade him for something.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Ducks/Caps 5 - 5 in the 3rd period after it looked like Caps would run away with it.

Edit: And Ducks complete the comeback 6 - 5 final.

Last edited:

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Is there a league that recycles execs more than the NHL? NFL maybe? I don't know. Just never makes sense to me. I understand people deserve second chances and all but it's almost ALL that is ever hired in this league. And I'm not counting guys already in the league but are getting promoted. All for that. But the constant retreads over and over again...man.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Nucks fans are apparently mad that their arena DJ played Chelsea Dagger during a game.

Hahahaha, they're still so mad at a former rivalry that we've forgotten all about.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Nucks fans are apparently mad that their arena DJ played Chelsea Dagger during a game.

Hahahaha, they're still so mad at a former rivalry that we've forgotten all about.

Then they got happy when they saw Pettersen bomb 99.4 mph slap shots at fan day. Kid is a stud.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
We got competition in the tank bowl. Pietro, Gunnarsson and Fabbri all on IR. Steen out with a concussion, Schwartz out with a hand injury. Pietro could potentially need surgery.

I somehow feel worse because the Blues are riddled with injuries. Hawks just flat out suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad