Around the League Volume 5 - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Okay whoa whoa whoa...

Tampa Bay Hubris Machines get waxed in four.

Flames in five.

And now the Jerts get dunked on by the Blues?

And Vancouver and Edmonton get turned away at the door by the bouncer...

AND Montreal finishes just out picking 15th overall after we broke their backs? Bouncer also says 'No dawg, you ain't on the list'.

I vote best year ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealisticLeaf55

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
I'm so jealous of Detroit getting Yzerman. This is where he puts to bed the notion he needed Tampa's taxes and weather. He's great at his job which sucks for the Leafs as he's now in our division.

What's to be jealous of, we got Shanahan, just as good to me. Since he walked in, everything has been going in the right direction (with a few hicups in between). As good as Yzerman did for Tampa, he never got them good enough to win the cup.

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Game 5's epic collapse hurt them more than I thought! No other reason to explain game 6s debacle. They looked disinterested. Hopefully Laine gets a massive contract.

Leafs27

Ceci n'est pas un joueur de hockey.
Mar 13, 2007
Kingston, ON
Washington scores at 10:34 in the 3rd; waved off. Not sure how that was waved off if the ref never blew the whistle to stop the play originally.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Washington scores at 10:34 in the 3rd; waved off. Not sure how that was waved off if the ref never blew the whistle to stop the play originally.
Not blown dead because the puck was loose. No goal because Ovechkin pushed the goalie into the net. Two separate issues.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Simmonds one goal for Nashville in 19 games.

Some Leaf fans were willing to give up everything for this guy lol. He is a shell of what he used to be.

Reactions: OddyOh

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
If Vegas wins, 3 of the 4 remaining playoff teams in the west were below Montreal in the regular season standings

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Hope Vegas wins it. I got respect for that team not to fold after that bs call and losing that lead. They could of easily lost their emotion and crumbled.

Must be nice for their fans not to have mental midget of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad