Around the League vol 7 - Free Agent Frenzy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Hawks give Debrincat 3year 6.4 aav deal.

Once again it's 9m salary in year 3.

In the 2022 and 2023 offseasons all 3 of the Leafs deals are going to look like bargains. Huge qualifying offers to these same RFA with a cap that could be well over 90.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Hawks give Debrincat 3year 6.4 aav deal.

Once again it's 9m salary in year 3.

In the 2022 and 2023 offseasons all 3 of the Leafs deals are going to look like bargains. Huge qualifying offers to these same RFA with a cap that could be well over 90.

The offseason in 3 years is going to be even crazier tha. This past kne, all these guys have arbitration rights on top of the sky high qualifying offers

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
We're so lucky as Leafs fans that we get to watch an insanely skilled club. Caught some periods tonight from various teams and my god are they boring.

Avs are 100% dope though.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Some entertaining games tonight. Chanting in Smashville and the Habitants lost.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Lindholm looking nice on that Bruins PK :laugh:

Hopefully Polak is ok. Taken to hospital after going head first into end boards.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Lindholm looking nice on that Bruins PK :laugh:

Hopefully Polak is ok. Taken to hospital after going head first into end boards.

lmfao, he led the Jets PK time for a couple games in the playoffs and they still healthy scratched him.

He f***ing sucks dude.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
that Jets defense is just brutal. They better pray to the stars that Byfuglien decides to come back.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
lmfao, he led the Jets PK time for a couple games in the playoffs and they still healthy scratched him.

He ****ing sucks dude.
In your opinion, you mean? I see him as another great find by our fearless leader Mike Babcock.

He’s a player I’d take on my team. The reigning Eastern conference champion Boston Bruins agree. Him and Coyle have looked very good together on the PK. Won a few draws and looked very efficient and effective. Almost had a SH breakaway but the puck bounced.

That 26 looks gorgeous fluttering in the wind with that black and gold. Had to order one to match with my Zaitsev Sens jersey. Took my Andy Wozniewski out of beer league rotation this year so I need a legend of equal or greater proportions to replace him.

Par Lindholm, might be that legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad