Around the League vol 7 - Free Agent Frenzy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I expect a full effort from Boston in game 3, given how weak they looked in game 2, and the Blues aren't good at home at all unless it's game 6/series clinching game.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Imagine that a saint like Debrusk kneeing

Wonder how much the Laefs series changes if they call that simple knee

If the refs called game 2 correctly, Kadri doesnt get suspended.
Big difference for the series.

Reactions: OddyOh

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
If the refs called game 2 correctly, Kadri doesnt get suspended.
Big difference for the series.

Don't you worry, this game will see BOS with more PPs by the end if STL are in the lead. There will also be penalties against STL if they have momentum. I'm not watching the game, I am just looking at box scores on NHL.com

Prediction BOS wins by hook or by crook.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Does anyone else not feel even a little bit of sentimentality towards the ex leafs on St. Louis? I couldn't care less about them. Before you think I am hating, please know that the only 2 ex Leafs that I ever wanted to see get a ring after they left were Tomas Kaberle and Mats Sundin.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Does anyone else not feel even a little bit of sentimentality towards the ex leafs on St. Louis? I couldn't care less about them. Before you think I am hating, please know that the only 2 ex Leafs that I ever wanted to see get a ring after they left were Tomas Kaberle and Mats Sundin.

Gunner or steen I don’t care. Bozak I think loved being a Leaf and performed pretty well. Miscast as a #1 by the previous regimes. But a solid guy and player.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
What? Defenceman brought it in...why didn’t the video coach for St Louis see that.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
The Blues are done for this game, but I want to see them make BOS pay a price for the win. Rough some bitches up.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah razor thin but still BS if it’s called back IMO. One challenge that should be eliminated
I agree. The human eye can’t see it live.

But again the reason it was deemed onside is because the Blues D carried it in.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I expect a full effort from Boston in game 3, given how weak they looked in game 2, and the Blues aren't good at home at all unless it's game 6/series clinching game.

Safe to say that my prediction is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad