Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Dubas needs to be speed dialing Chia today, wonder if he’s dumb enough to trade Klefbom

Klefbom or Nurse would be my two targets out of Edmonton, I'd have some interest in Larsson as well but I can't see him moving

The Oilers are comedy gold, no forward depth no problem let's trade a forward for an #8 defenseman

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Klefbom or Nurse would be my two targets out of Edmonton, I'd have some interest in Larsson as well but I can't see him moving

The Oilers are comedy gold, no forward depth no problem let's trade a forward for an #8 defenseman

Not just that, the guy who broke their franchises collarbone. Might be an awkward first practice.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

Klefbom would be huge, but he's LD.
Nurse doesn't seem the smartest player out there (TBF neither is Gardiner), and I question his feet. But he'd add some grit to the line-up.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Klefbom isnt going anywhere now. Maybe last year, but not this year.

Nurse isnt that good.

Im sure they'd have a lot of interest in Gardiner (if he came with an extension), but they have no dmen I'd want.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Klefbom would be huge, but he's LD.
Nurse doesn't seem the smartest player out there (TBF neither is Gardiner), and I question his feet. But he'd add some grit to the line-up.

Klefbom is a really good player, I like LD on the Left and RD on the right but for him I'd happily make an exception and slide Rielly to his offside

I think if you keep Nurse on the 2nd pair he's more than capable of doing a job and would be an excellent Gardiner replacement, he does remind me a fair bit of Gardiner mentally, Babcock was able to get the best out of him so i'd be willing to take the punt

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I always wonder what a McDavid-Kapanen line would look like?
tenor.gif

Reactions: ULF_55

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I could see Kapanen + Zaitsev for EDM 1st + ??? Happening at the draft, assuming EDM misses the playoffs and have a lottery pick.

Not sure what else would come our way. Maybe Puljujarvi

beleaf101

Aug 9, 2009
Anybody watch the Spangler cup? Could Kevin Biaska be the answers to our D and grit problems.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Is anyone else amused when they hear media guys say things like "The St. Louis Blues made good moves this summer like signing Tyler Bozak, I dont understand why they're so bad this year" ?

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad