Around the League - Stanley Cup Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Preds generating next to nothing offensively

They have next to nothing on offense though.

The team is basically Saros, two D and 1 forward.

Somehow Poile gets a shit ton of credit for building a very mediocre team from top to bottom because of one fluke run to the SCF where they got destroyed by a team whose best D was Ron Hainsey and Domoulin.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Bruins win...series tied...let them keep beating each other up...7 game series would be good.

Reactions: ToneDog
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
They have next to nothing on offense though.

The team is basically Saros, two D and 1 forward.

Somehow Poile gets a shit ton of credit for building a very mediocre team from top to bottom because of one fluke run to the SCF where they got destroyed by a team whose best D was Ron Hainsey and Domoulin.

Yeah they were expecting more from Johansen when they made the deal. Not great overall and the last two years have been especially brutal

Pair that contract with Duchene's....yikes.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Caps have 3 men back on that GWG, and I don't think a single one of them is covering a Bruin or in a lane. Giveaways happen, but that one shouldn't have sunk them. They were still fine if they didn't panic

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
That Graves diving save was something else

Makar literally just walks the line and snaps a wrist shot. Such a basic PP play that the Leafs can never do because of Rielly
Plus he actually reads the play develop and makes smart plays to jump in to continue cycles. Just weird how bad his skating can be with the puck on his stick, considering that's his forte. I honestly have no idea what's caused his play to take this nosedive, the only thing I can say is that it's more apparent with Keefe at the helm and with better Leaf defenders to compare with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad