Around the League - Stanley Cup Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I actually think Mack is better than McDavid. I would choose him over CM.

Makar is OUT OF THIS WORLD it's utterly ABSURD the amount of talent they have, and Mack makes 6.3M!!! It guts me fully to think of that.

They will be a straight up dynasty going forward.

Makar is 22 holy f***
I think Mack is better than McDavid too. McDavid will win more Hart and Art Ross but Mack will win more Cups.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
It certainly is frustrating watching stars on other teams lead the way to success when the ones on your team get outshined by old man Spezza.

MacKinnon is absolutely insane. How many players right now could you take over him in a playoff series?

None. He plays with an authority, few, if any can match. The Avs run a similar PP zone entry to us, but they actually achieve zone possession because MacKinnon bulldozes his way in the zone. Not only has he scored at a 120 point pace in the playoffs, but he looks the part. If your best player competes like that the rest will follow. That team is going to win multiple cups.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Watched the Bruins and Islanders game and as much as I hate to admit, I admire the Bruins. Bergeron is one of my fav but the rest of the team played hard, tight and won’t give up on every plays.

Reactions: Blowfish

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
We are the jokes of the league....

The leafs can win the president trophy next year and it still wouldn't matter... Nobody would take us serious or be scared of us.. and next year in the first round the team we face will have all the confidence even if we're up 3-0.. they know the pressure is in us to win and we don't have the players to get it down when it matters.

Plain and simple.

So sad to be a leaf fan.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

The leafs can win the president trophy next year and it still wouldn't matter... Nobody would take us serious or be scared of us.. and next year in the first round the team we face will have all the confidence even if we're up 3-0.. they know the pressure is in us to win and we don't have the players to get it down when it matters.

Plain and simple.

So sad to be a leaf fan.
I honestly would not pick the leafs to win a playoff series against any team until they actually show it can be done.

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015

Plain and simple.

So sad to be a leaf fan.
I think the players thought being up 3-1 meant they were going to win so they stopped playing. That was the impression I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad