Around the League - Stanley Cup Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
The way these other divisions play I wouldn't be surprised if half of each team is injured by the 3rd round. Leafs need to up the physical play if they make it out of the north

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Canada doesn't even allow people to visit their friends and family. There won't be any fans these playoffs, take it to the bank.

Almost makes you think it may be better if the government doesn't allow cross border travel, and we play those games in Buffalo. We at least know we can get a bunch of Leaf fans there, even locals nevermind from toronto (if thats allowed)

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
The way these other divisions play I wouldn't be surprised if half of each team is injured by the 3rd round. Leafs need to up the physical play if they make it out of the north
I hope they’re all paying attention to these games and realize that they should expect very similar from Montreal.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
And people still deny the Jeremy Jacobs effect isn't a real thing :laugh:

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
The Capitals should have had a 5 on 3 and spent nearly the rest of the period on the PP.

Jeremy Jacobs officiating is unbearable to watch, I had to switch over to the Canes/Preds game.

Reactions: Mitch nylander

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Elite canes defense continues to give up all sorts of room in the slot to the preds' popgun offense.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Ben Harpur is still in the NHL lol. He was the worst dman I've ever seen in a leafs sweater. Chuckled when I heard his name.

He was worse than the Lebdas, the Marincins and the Bergs.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Washington scoring on a 2 on 1 odd man rush to take the lead...odd man rushes, eh?

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Bruuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnssssss

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnssssssss

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
The camera height at the Caps/Bruins game is perfect. Not too high not too low.

sadly the camera at Scotia Bank Arena is very low.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Dillon is such a good defender, neverminding Orlov, Carlsson, and Jensen's Chara babysitting performance. The Dowd line is pretty freaking good too, reminds me of sound players ala Winnik and Moore... hopefully Engvall, Mikheyev, Brooks, and co are able to provide even better performances. I just don't see the team hitting as often as the Capital and Bruins did in game one but it's not due to a lack of personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad