Around the league: Playoffs III | No Canadian Teams Left in Playoffs...and nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hoping for a Canes win just because I think it’d be funny. I don’t really care who wins this one.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I like both these teams, wish them the best, islanders too

Its much easier when you despise a team. Last night was praying for the G Knights to win just cause the hate for the Sharks

tantalum

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hate that call. I’m old enough to remember why they brought it in (players literally flipped it over the boards just because), but I’d rather the refs just made the call on intent.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Carolina missed so many good chances and are playing very sloppy

So much dump and chase, amd turnovers on both sides. Not enough trying to maintain posession.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
It's amazing how lethargic these teams are in OT in comparison with the SJS/VGK game last night. They're totally done

tantalum

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
It's amazing how lethargic these teams are in OT in comparison with the SJS/VGK game last night. They're totally done

The Caps for sure. I think the Canes have a lot more in the tank but are trying to play a little less aggressively because of the Caps talent.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Getting really fatigued watching how fatigued the players are. Some can barely last 15 sec.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Well Washington won’t repeat.

Eh I think they are tired, they played tons of hockey for over a year...they won last year, next season Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad