GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part VII

Who takes it all tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Guy has been banged up the past couple years, so it does make some sense. I have to wonder even if he decides to play is he in any shape to actually play?

Reactions: Aerchon

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Or Russell...

They need right shot D men but yeah maybe as he’s played the right side the last 3 years here. We’d need to take the same money back so maybe Perrault would be coming our way.

Wpg is dying for right shot D men though so I can’t see it.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
If you guys haven't seen that Rubi guy having a meltdown in the Gaudreau thread on the main boards, I would highly recommend:

Gaudreau thinks that finishing his career as a Flame would be "awesome".

200.gif

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Aaaaaaand, make that a THIRD Finn entering into the contract holdout drama:

Avs RFA Rantanen to join Laine at SC Bern:

https://www.tsn.ca/colorado-avalanc...ipeg-jets-f-patrik-laine-at-sc-bern-1.1367411

I kind of dont blame Rantanen compared to JP and Laine though.
IIRC, Sakic is playing the 'no more than [or not much more] than Mackinnon' card and Rantanen isn't buying it given that was signed way back
Both JP and Laine are very incomplete players [even moreso with the former] and are whining where they should be slotted.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Just curious how Neal has looked so far for you guys (haven’t paid attention to date).

Lucic wasn’t actually bad this game. I mean I don’t think he should be a specialty teams guy or anything, but he did create plays here and there.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just curious how Neal has looked so far for you guys (haven’t paid attention to date).

Lucic wasn’t actually bad this game. I mean I don’t think he should be a specialty teams guy or anything, but he did create plays here and there.

Good so far. Potted a goal vs Wpg and seems to be developing some early chemistry with Nugent-Hopkins. Didn’t play vs Vancouver.

Lucic will be good for 2/3 good plays a game, 4/5 unforced giveaways per game and 6/7 boneheaded plays per game. When Doughty elbows Gaudreau in the chops and laughs, Lucic will just give Drew a wink and a nod.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Lucic looked fast tonight, but I also remember how fast he looked in pre-season last year. One play I remember was him bursting by a Canuck at the offensive blueline.

Lucic did look different though. Looks skinnier.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
The Devils are going to be fun to watch this year. Hughes looks absolutely electric with his speed, vision, playmaking and hands, and then they have Hall, Subban and Hischier too along good complementary guys like Palmieri, Coleman, Simmonds etc. I think they could have a real hot start to the season.

Honestly a lot of exciting teams this year. So much unreal talent have come into the league these past couple of years. It's amazing to see.

Reactions: Aerchon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad