GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part VII

Who takes it all tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Patty scores the OT winner right in front of the net and is immediately tripped by a Boston defender sending him flying through the air celebrating.

No has their camera ready to capture a shot unfortunately.

Last edited:

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
NvQLr5s.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The raptors poised to win a cup when no Canadian team has won a major cup since 93 is poison to the NHL. Hardly even care there is an NHL game 7 on tonight and don't think I'm alone.

Right now I'm more interested in the Esks starting season, the Womens Soccer WC, and the Raptors in no particular order. I still hope the Blues win but its something that won't be noteworthy to me by next week.

Reactions: Tw0Shoes

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The raptors poised to win a cup when no Canadian team has won a major cup since 93 is poison to the NHL. Hardly even care there is an NHL game 7 on tonight and don't think I'm alone.

Right now I'm more interested in the Esks starting season, the Womens Soccer WC, and the Raptors in no particular order. I still hope the Blues win but its something that won't be noteworthy to me by next week.

Ice hockey concluding NINE days before the first day of SUMMER is absolute lunacy.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Really looking forward to the game and hoping St Louis wins it. But who knows, anything could happen.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Stanley Cup Final: Game 7 by the numbers

This is the 17th game 7 of the SCF. The home team is 12-4.

It's the 4th game 7 of the SCF since the salary cap era, with the road team winning 2 of 3 so far.

The overall history is on the Bruins' side but recent history is with the Blues. Plus the Blues have a pretty impressive road record this post season.

The Blues are also 3-0 in a road game following a home loss the game before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad