GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part V

Which team are you cheering against now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
He missed an entire season and was largely ineffective this season. They could ask for that but they aren’t getting that for Robby Fabbri.
If you are the oilers and had a player like Fabbri, what would you ask for? Oh wait, I think I know a player like that. JP.
If Fabbri can be had for peanuts, then I guess we are lucky to get a 4th rounder for JP.

North

Jun 25, 2009
If you are the oilers and had a player like Fabbri, what would you ask for? Oh wait, I think I know a player like that. JP.
If Fabbri can be had for peanuts, then I guess we are lucky to get a 4th rounder for JP.

Didn’t you imply JP was a bust when comparing Zadina to him?

Also, JP is 2 years younger so not really the same situation as Fabbri at all.

Another miss by you.

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
It's a miricale
giphy (16).gif
ah forget it stupid offside

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Could that Av player have lingered on the ice any longer...

landeskog waiting for intermission you dumb f***

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Just saw that Landeskog play. hilarious. It actually looks like he makes the motion to jump over the boards, but changes his mind and spends the next 5 seconds fiddling with the door.

THe coaches challenge was all worth it for that play. Too funny.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Just saw that Landeskog play. hilarious. It actually looks like he makes the motion to jump over the boards, but changes his mind and spends the next 5 seconds fiddling with the door.

THe coaches challenge was all worth it for that play. Too funny.

He had to itch his nuts. What a lol disaster game from Landeskog. Costs his team a goal on a ridiculous lazy ass change just standing there, then gets completely beat by Donskoi who then scores putting the puck right through Landeskogs legs.

AV's being completely dominated in this one. Lucky to even be in the game. Sharks have more 5 bell scoring chances than AV;s have shots. As usual all Grubauer all day.

With goaltending like this, its likely the AV's best chance ever. Grubauer is again being sensational. What a goalie.

Reactions: oobga

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Pretty ridiculous that something like that can even get challenged and overturned. Yet the outrageous call that unreservedly put the Sharks in this round can't. What an embarrassment.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad