Around the league part 12: "Greiss is Green-er on the other Sedoff the Zaitsev"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I completely detest the blue jackets and I agree. I think their logic is that they keep hitting the eventual champs in the first round, if they could just avoid that maybe they'll go on a run. I just can't help but think even if they do win the whole thing, bob and panarin are gone anyway so why not get a king's ransom for them? Tough spot to be in

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
It's got to be killing John to have to scream for Penguins goal after Penguins goal.

He deserves an award for this game. If it were me, my call of the first Malkin goal would have gone something like this, "And Malkin scores, which makes sense because the f***er should still be suspended for f***ing trying to take Michael Raffl's head off, but of course the f***ing NHL isn't going to sit a f***ing Penguins star for any more f***ing games than they absolutely have to because they simply won't allow the f***ing Penguins to miss the playoffs. Maybe Quinn can wake the f*** up and get Lundqvist in there now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad