Around the league part 12: "Greiss is Green-er on the other Sedoff the Zaitsev"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Ottawa has done so much wrong. But they're doing okay on these moves. Too bad they're locking up the top pick (odds) for another team (though I love that as I'm an Avs fan second).

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ottawa has done so much wrong. But they're doing okay on these moves. Too bad they're locking up the top pick (odds) for another team (though I love that as I'm an Avs fan second).

At least they got back into the 1st. It probably won't be a lottery pick but it's better than finishing last and having no 1st rounder

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Them missing the playoffs would be such a delight.

Ottawa’s picked up some good stuff in the last few days.

(Over 6 assets!)
Yeah but they've given up some of the best NHL talent they have, and they're already probably the worst team in the league. And they still haven't given up their best player yet, but they'll get some more good assets then. Probably still pales in comparison to the lottery pick they're giving the Avs.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Yeah but they've given up some of the best NHL talent they have, and they're already probably the worst team in the league. And they still haven't given up their best player yet, but they'll get some more good assets then. Probably still pales in comparison to the lottery pick they're giving the Avs.

Maybe that's the plan. Take everything you get from the Duchene, Stone and Dzingel dumps and send it to Colorado for their first rounder back?

Anybody else get the feeling that Kekalainen knows he's getting fired if they don't win a playoff series and he couldn't care less if he mortgages the future?

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
IMG_0603.gif

Reactions: MinJerkBen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad