Around the league part 12: "Greiss is Green-er on the other Sedoff the Zaitsev"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Canes 59gp, 68 pts L10 8-2
Blues 58gp, 67 pts L10 10-0

I guess “better” is a relative term. I agree the West is underperforming this year, but the Blues are possibly the best team in the NHL right now. It just took them half the season to get healthy and find goaltending.
And being handed an all star center for 3 of the absolute worst players in the sport by the worst GM in all of hockey.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
And being handed an all star center for 3 of the absolute worst players in the sport by the worst GM in all of hockey.

Keep in mind, that GM also got you guys 36 goals in exchange for Cliff Pu, second-, third-, and sixth-round picks from the same guy who got Nino Niederreiter for Victor Rask. Trades are weird. No guarantees available.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
DANGER DANGER

San Jose going to OT with Boston. Joe Thornton has a hat trick in regulation.

You know what happens if he scores the OT winner...
f***ing mcavoy scored to win it

giphy.gif

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Montreal can win tonight, and we can still catch them, too. It's not like they have to go 0-23 for us to catch them. There are going to be a bunch more games like this, involving the five teams on the cutline. We need to get used to rooting for two-point games and accepting that somebody we don't want is going to get the win.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Montreal can win tonight, and we can still catch them, too. It's not like they have to go 0-23 for us to catch them. There are going to be a bunch more games like this, involving the five teams on the cutline. We need to get used to rooting for two-point games and accepting that somebody we don't want is going to get the win.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad