Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Caught a bit of an LA/LV preseason game the other night. Looks like he's playing with Kopitar and Kempe.

Will be interesting to see if the slow start thing happens out there too.
I don’t know what to think about Kopitar, every time I have watched him the past two years he has looked slow and ineffective, but somehow he and Doughty continue to pick up accolades. I would have thought they would try to get both of them less minutes by this point. The Kings are a solid team but this feels like more of a transition year for them, I wonder if Fiala ends up with another center by seasons end.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
If how the announcers are talking about Fiala is any indication of expectations for him in LA, good luck to them.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If how the announcers are talking about Fiala is any indication of expectations for him in LA, good luck to them.

Aren't they national announcers?

I think the contract he signed is a better indication of the expectations LA has for him, and I don't think it's unreasonable.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think this role suits Leah Hextall a lot better, at least for now. Don't mind her at all in this capacity.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I dont have anything against them.
Well, you're doin' it wrong. You need more negativity in your life. Step up your hate game there Chuckles.
Out.gif

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I think this role suits Leah Hextall a lot better, at least for now. Don't mind her at all in this capacity.
Agreed, though she's still doing PBP in some capacity. She's got a game on Thursday.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I can't even hear the announcers well enough to understand them.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Thoughts on the virtual ads on the boards? They haven't been too obtrusive yet, though I could change my mind quickly on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad