Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Thoughts on the virtual ads on the boards? They haven't been too obtrusive yet, though I could change my mind quickly on that one.
The first few minutes i thought they were distracting, but i got used to them really quickly.

Last edited:

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
lol. Lifes too short to be negative or resentful.
It's all about balance.

Like...I love animals.

On the other hand, I loathe the f***ing Avs.
I wish their team and fans would get some sort of itchy ass rash...then, the following day, in some neat, but weird twist of fate, they all collectively got their hands smashed in some sort of semi-violent cupboard shutting accident. Thereby making it impossible to resolve the uncomfortable skin condition surrounding their cornholes.

See? S**t like that all works out. That's some equilibrium right there son.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It's all about balance.

Like...I love animals.

I wish their team and fans would get some sort of itchy ass rash...then, the following day, in some neat, but weird twist of fate, they all collectively got their hands smashed in some sort of semi-violent cupboard shutting accident. Thereby making it impossible to resolve the uncomfortable skin condition surrounding their cornholes.

God da**. hahahah Thats well thought out.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's all about balance.

Like...I love animals.

I'm sure they have some blend of pot to make them forget about those problems. Then they all have a collective stoned giggle at your fantasy.

Eh, not sure about all that. Might be a bit of an oversell, lol. Not sure I ever really think things through well before it gets barfed out on the keyboard.

So you're saying you're a cat that can type? :huh:

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Eh, not sure about all that. Might be a bit of an oversell, lol. Not sure I ever really think things through well before it gets barfed out on the keyboard.
Sums up the internet pretty well, atleast you arent the only one.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I'm sure they have some blend of pot to make them forget about those problems. Then they all have a collective stoned giggle at your fantasy.

So you're saying you're a cat that can type? :huh:
Pfft. Clearly. All that BS you see in the memes about cats being unable to spell or type correctly is nothing but a corporate media smear campaign to make all cats look stupid.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
This website is way too laggy for me right now, i cant take it. Have a good evening fellas.

Lets hope Fiala can bury one.

Reactions: MK9

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Pfft. Clearly. All that BS you see in the memes about cats being unable to spell or type correctly is nothing but a corporate media smear campaign to make all cats look stupid.

Most cats I've met think they are gods. So their spelling is actually correct because gods don't make mistakes.

This website is way too laggy for me right now, i cant take it. Have a good evening fellas.

Lets hope Fiala can bury one.

It is being strange.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
So far 0 points and a -2.
He might be on DOPS radar as well for a chickenwing. He had a good shot in the first, and a good setup the shift after and then essentially accomplished nothing but a frustration penalty. That line as a whole was rather pedestrian. Valardi looked like a player, Quick was in good form, though Vegas was shooting from anywhere and everywhere, the Kings D was abysmal.

Only game 1 but both teams looked quite flawed, the Kings at least have youth to develop, Vegas going all in on Eichel just doesn't scream success, he scored in this one but was pretty much force fed the puck all night and generally did nothing good with it besides shoot it into Quick's chest.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
This shit got weird in here. Glad I didn't watch the game, tough to cheer for the frikin kings when our boy Kevin doesn't show up.

The Tampa v NY game was pretty fun though. Mika Z had a hell of a game.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
The Quest for Bedard begins.

It'll be Minnesota's luck that Chicago is the worst team, gets Bedard, Nazar turns into a player at Michigan and becomes something in the NHL and Minnesota gets bounced by a Bedard led Blackhawks team, who goes on to win another cup.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
The Quest for Bedard begins.

It'll be Minnesota's luck that Chicago is the worst team, gets Bedard, Nazar turns into a player at Michigan and becomes something in the NHL and Minnesota gets bounced by a Bedard led Blackhawks team, who goes on to win another cup.

Even if CHI is the worst team, they still only have a ~18% chance of landing the first pick.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Quick was the only reason LA was in that game. VGK looked like a much better team.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Vilardi looks like he has turned a corner. Hopefully he can stay healthy. I thought Fiala looked ok, but couldn't seem to get loose. Durzi is abominable defensively.

Byfield showed a couple of flashes, but in general, looked ineffective.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Watching the Canes tonight, on paper a great team. Damn, Brent Burns is 37! Seems just like yesterday when people were moaning and scratching their heads when the Wild took him in round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad