Around the League: Hockey Is In the Air...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Must say, listening to Bowen on Leafs lunch was awesome. He is so smart and witty. It would be great if he has his own Leafs show.

WillyFirstofhisName

Mar 1, 2016
Me in return for Tatar, Nick Suzuki, and CBJ's 2019 2nd rounder. One year of my services allowed Bergevin to make a fair trade for once? Why I never! Vegas baby!!

On the other hand Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, and Poehling up the middle is quite the nasty 1-2-3 :rolleyes:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Would have been more than happy with that return for JVR. The center alone straight up.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Tavares brought up a lot of talk in the media event in chicago
apparently Ryjo thinks what Tavares did was crappy. He feels unless it's taken out of your control (ie: him being traded to NSH), you should stay with the team that invested in you.
and then it makes you wonder - if that's the case which is a fair belief - why sit out and demand lots of money when a team can't afford it at the time (as we remember how ugly it got in Lumbus before he got moved out, RyJo?)

Reactions: Slot and kb

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Me in return for Tatar, Nick Suzuki, and CBJ's 2019 2nd rounder. One year of my services allowed Bergevin to make a fair trade for once? Why I never! Vegas baby!!

On the other hand Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, and Poehling up the middle is quite the nasty 1-2-3 :rolleyes:

Suzuki projects to be an NHL winger at the moment (but I like him) and Kotkaniemi is still too raw to make any judgement on.

It could be a nice trio, but who knows. I still liked the return for Patches, pretty decent all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad