There are no easy opponents in the West this year

East is gonna have a few

Unfortunate

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
other Kyrou = beast

I want the Blues to knock Vegas out of the playoffs so badly. I know the odds are still massively against it but....

I would be looking forward to the game on Monday, but it's apparently on NHL Network which for some reason still exists and doesn't allow you watch in any tangible way unless you have cable and that channel.

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
other Kyrou = beast

I want the Blues to knock Vegas out of the playoffs so badly. I know the odds are still massively against it but....

Vegas still plays Blues and Wild next week . Thats going to decide if the playoff race is going to get interesting or not. They even play Wild again mit April. Outside a couple of gimmies Vegas has a tough schedule.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Funny thing is if you look at the Stars last game of the season its against the Blues. Theoretically that game could decide if the Stars finish first in the division ( maybe even conference ) and Vegas makes it to potentially play the Stars in round 1 or if they finish 2nd or 3rd in the division but Vegas misses the playoffs and Avs / Canucks or Jets play the Blues.

Last edited:
Reactions: piqued

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Winnipeg down 2-0 to Washington
Colorado down 2-0 to Pittsburgh

Colorado will still win, but hopefully Winnipeg can at least lose

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I don't know why anyone would be afraid of the Jets. The Jets are our dream matchup.

We want the Avs to finish 1st and have to play Vegas in the 1st round while we finish 2nd and draw Peg.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know why anyone would be afraid of the Jets. The Jets are our dream matchup.

We want the Avs to finish 1st and have to play Vegas in the 1st round while we finish 2nd and draw Peg.

There's a reasonable chance now the red hot Preds can catch the Jets with how shit the Jets looked in their last couple of games . We played the Preds very well but since we whooped their asses so they couldn't go watch U2 they really started winning . Seriously that 9-2 ass kicking was their last regulation loss.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

1711310843028.png

it might have something to do with this guy

Reactions: LT

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Of course Avs come back against the Pens. We just played the Pens and they were shit.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Avs still haven't lost since the deadline.

Either they are using some genie in a bottle magic now which hopefully stops in late April...or they won't lose again.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Vegas beat Blues in OT . Safe to say this pretty much cements Vegas playoff spot if it wasn't already.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Looking ahead a bit, our last 10 games look to me to go about 6-4 for us. Avs are a guaranteed loss, the second of a back to back in rare air. We also could/should/might/will lose to WPG, VAN, and EDM. Of course, we may win one of these, and then drop a game against a team below us in the standings, but us having the easiest schedule doesn't play out for me. Not to mention, if the standings are set, we could lose to the Blues on the last day to rest our players.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Looking ahead a bit, our last 10 games look to me to go about 6-4 for us. Avs are a guaranteed loss, the second of a back to back in rare air. We also could/should/might/will lose to WPG, VAN, and EDM. Of course, we may win one of these, and then drop a game against a team below us in the standings, but us having the easiest schedule doesn't play out for me. Not to mention, if the standings are set, we could lose to the Blues on the last day to rest our players.
f*** it. Every game is a guaranteed loss with this pile of shit team. God I hate hockey

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Honestly could be the worst hockey take I’ve ever seen. This fella is giving Zach Hyman the business for his parents being loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad