Around The League - 2021 offseason part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
The thing is, Vegas could shut Eichel down to get surgery and by the time he's ready to come back in Feb/Mar they'll be still #1 in the West without him.

And apparently they've agreed to a deal with Danault too? How the f*** do they keep finding the cap space to bring in these guys?

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Leafs are shopping kerfoot. I'm assuming that they would only find a similar deal that we gave for Johnsson last year

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I'm surprised that's all Buffalo is asking for. Seems like Adams just wants it to be over with.

everyone was insane thinking that Buffalo was going to get this massive haul for jack. It was never going to be the case and why I said I wouldn’t have any problem trading for him here if fitz thought the injury risk wasn’t serious.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I heard they didn't want to move him to an east team so maybe it was a higher ask

lol so stupid the teams that don’t want to trade within division or conference. Your just hurting yourself by eliminating half the league as trade partners.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Montour is an intriguing player. Always had talent, but he's been legitimately awful. I don't know if it's the Buffalo effect or a laziness issue or what. Too talented to be a bottom pairing guy, but doesn't play well enough to be a top-4. A little too old to really be considered a reclamation project though.

If Florida thinks they can make it work then good for them, I guess.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
The thing is, Vegas could shut Eichel down to get surgery and by the time he's ready to come back in Feb/Mar they'll be still #1 in the West without him.

And apparently they've agreed to a deal with Danault too? How the f*** do they keep finding the cap space to bring in these guys?
They get to circumvent the cap because they’re favored by the league

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Brisebois is cementing his name in the history books right now with his masterful work of cap space. The dude's an absolute gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad