Around The League - 2021 offseason part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
The Rangers were just moving Buch to make room for Eichel (look away from the 5+ million in cap they just added in Goodrow and Blais)

Reactions: Dialamo

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I know they can land Coleman(i was thinking he will be DS player), but this is a stupid trade. May be they can try to deal with buffalo for JE.

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
They also had to deal with David Quinn. Now they have Gerard Gallant. That's a massive difference

@Hisch13r not really sure that'll matter either. Like I said, they are worse than the sum of their parts and Gallant isn't going to be a cure all. LIS, they'll be the American version of the Maple Leafs and that doesn't even play into the fact that they'll have to give up substantial assets to land Eichel, which further kills their depth.

Of course, we'll see what happens, as always, but I'm not worried regardless.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Holy shit no wonder the dude at the liquor store wouldn’t talk to me. He’s a Flyers fan and knows I’m a Devils fan, we always talk hockey when I’m in there.

Asked him if he was watching the draft tonight and he just said “NO IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!” and moved on to the next customer lmao. I was like ahh…OK Bill see ya later, now it makes sense.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day including both trades themselves :laugh:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad