GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Actually the Canucks losing is more beneficial, I still think they're a threat to compete for a playoff spot. The more distance created from them the better.

Me too, but Canucks are in tough at this point. Dom L on The Athletic had them at less than 10% to make the playoffs before the game. Looking a lot like a 3 horse race for spots 3 and 4 now (and Habs are starting to slip from that hot start as well).

I would prefer to put a team between us and 5th.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
A couple lopsided wins for the Oilers might just topple that house of cards, although I'm sure the Sportsnet turd polishing machine will do its best to run damage control. Really hoping for good Oilers goaltending tonight and tomorrow night.
It has been speculated that Covid basically ruined their plans of changing the core out.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Actually the Canucks losing is more beneficial, I still think they're a threat to compete for a playoff spot. The more distance created from them the better.

I was optimistic about the Canucks this season but they're having a really bad year. No way they come back after this poor start to the season and challenge for a playoff spot IMO. They're 2-7-1 in the last 10 too. The worst 10 game streak in the league currently together with Detroit, and on top of that they've already played 21 games (most in the league).

Reactions: oilers'72

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Hoping for a Habs win in regulation. If the Oilers can win again, they'll be four points back of Hart award winner Matthews and his Leafs.

Reactions: oilers'72

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

As long as the lower teams keep losing and we gain ground on the top, then I'm all for it.

Hoping for a Habs win in regulation. If the Oilers can win again, they'll be four points back of Hart award winner Matthews and his Stanley Cup Champions Leafs.

FTFY :sarcasm:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Why do anthem singers think they are the show?

Sing the f***in song at its regular pace and get the hell off the ice.

My God this is going to take longer than the game.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad